Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Monday, September 20, 2010, 263


Elodie took this picture of me on the swing set in our backyard. I remember when we first had it installed over seven years ago. The kids used to swing in the little green “bucket” swing you can see off in the far right. Then they used that yellow and blue double swing for awhile. Now they are big kids and love to swing as high as they can. The structure to my right is known as “Graydon’s fort.” It’s only fair since Elodie has her own little house nearby (see May 12). Attached to it are a climbing rope ladder, a regular slide, a tire swing, some monkey bars and what the kids used to refer as “the dark slide,” which is a covered curved slide (it is dark inside when you slide down it).

I am wearing a pretty little dress by Chan Luu I mostly use as a cover up over a bathing suit (I’m also wearing a striped maillot by Petit Bateau, but you can’t see it in the picture). Today the weather was absolutely gorgeous. Gary comes home tomorrow - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment