Monday, September 20, 2010

Saturday, September 18, 2010, Day 261


Gary left on a rafting trip this morning with a bunch of guys so I decided to take Elodie to San Francisco so we can participate in my niece Mackenzie’s charity event tomorrow morning (Graydon elected to stay at his cousin Hunter’s house overnight). My girl took this picture of me outside one of our favorite places in San Francisco, Nick’s Crispy Tacos, where we enjoyed excellent Mexican food for dinner.

I am wearing a Clu tank underneath a coat by Alexander Wang I bought at Magnolia in Calabasas. The jeans are Citizen For Humanity and were a birthday present from Rachel.

After dinner, Elodie and I walked back to our apartment in the mild evening weather and watched a “Cats 101” marathon on Animal Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment