Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday, September, 1, 2010, Day 244


Today is the first day of the new school year – really? I would swear that was the quickest summer vacation on record. Where did all the time go? Oh well, here are – back for another year at our beloved Round Meadow Elementary School. Graydon is starting fourth grade and our little Elodie is in third. To celebrate, I am wearing my ill-fitting “spirit wear,” including a pair of Round Meadow shorts I’ve had for four years and Round Meadow tank top I bought last night when I came to pick up class assignments and school supplies.* I bust out the Round Meadow logo attire sparingly and only when I am on campus.


We are truly lucky to have such a fine elementary school exactly one mile from our house. And public too! The faculty and staff are wonderful and the kids love it here.


*Buying this tank top is definitely not “falling off the wagon.” It was more like charitable giving -- a purchase in support of the Round Meadow Parent-Faculty Association.

No comments:

Post a Comment